Saturday, July 31, 2010

Savannah

I have just started reading Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  This is going to be a great read.  I picked it up and then I didn't want to put it down.  What wonderful characters - and they're real!  It has conjured up some wonderful images already.

I've also just started a book of short stories Button Button by Richard Matheson, so will make a few comments on these next week.

I'm a bit knackered from my day out to Dreamworld, so going make a nice cuppa and curl up with a Freddo and the bizarre inhabitants of Savannah.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there... I saw from your sidebar that you're attempting the 1001 books list.

    I guess as you know about the list, you're aware of the 1001 Books spreadsheet and have a copy of the new v4 edition, right? If not, head over to the spreadsheet page on Arukiyomi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yes, It's a great spreadsheet and I actually used the V4 edition to help me formulate my monthly themes for my book club. I found though that I have read more of the books that are listed in ISBN 1-84403-417-8 and therefore brings me closer to my goal!

    ReplyDelete